Head of SSC Lab at the Sports Surgery Clinic in Dublin.
Mentor on the change of direction and agility programme.
Neil’s work in the Sports Surgery Clinic has given him a broad exposure to the role strength and conditioning can play in injury and rehabilitation, performance sport and general health and wellbeing. His research and coaching interests are predominantly around change of direction technique and the relationship with various strength and power qualities.
* PhD in strength, explosive strength and reactive strength in cutting and rehabilitation in 2019
* Head of Sports Surgery Clinic lab; responsible the the S&C and biomechanics team service delivery
* 4-years as strength and conditioning coach to Kildare senior GAA team
* Broad S&C support to sports including rugby, hockey, hurling, gaelic football, skiing, freestyle snowboarding, cricket and tennis
* Accredited strength and conditioning coach since 2009
Learn from Neil by joining our change of direction and agility programme
Listen to Neil talk about performance and rehab on the podcast here:
Catch up with Neil on social media here: